My Low Carb Pie Crust Recipe
This pie crust is a low carb one as well.
I love making an easy low carb pie. On the downsize of this, it is virtually impossible to find a pre-made crust out there. so, I have to make my own.
How I make a pie crust
- 1 1/2 cups of Tova Carbquik Low Carb Bake Mix
- 3 tablespoons of melted butter.
- 3 tablespoons of sugar alternative
- 1 tsp of vanilla extract
How to make it
- Preheat your oven to 350 and prep your pie pan for nonstick.
- Mix together your dry ingredients.
- Stir in your butter and your vanilla.
- Mix together until you are able to form a ball that is somewhat flaky/crumbly. If your dough is too loose, add a bit more Carbquick a tsp at a time.
- Press your dough into your pie pan so that it is about 1/4″ thick.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes or until slightly brown.