These Easy Low Carb Egg Muffins are really tasty.
I like that they are perfect for breakfast or any time.
Easy Low Carb Egg Muffins
This is the perfect breakfast to make for a crowd of folks.
It is also the perfect way to use up a lot of eggs after you have hit a fabulous sale on eggs.
I tend to stick to a non-meat version of this.
However, if you are looking for a good taste, I would admit that adding some kind of sausage will really make this taste it’s best.
Options would include turkey, pork sausage, or a vegan/vegetarian alternative.
While these may be called ‘muffins’ they are made without any kind of flour.
As a result, you can make this a gluten-free muffin as well as a paleo muffin. Obviously, there are many options presented in this breakfast idea.
Here are some similar recipes that you may also like.
Keep up to date with my recipes
You can check out my guide on baking with sugar alternatives on Amazon
I have some great tips on which alternatives may work in a recipe such as this one.
The recipe for Easy Low Carb Egg Muffins
What you will need to make this Easy Low Carb Egg Muffins
- Eggs- 12 beaten.
- Shredded Cheese- 3/4 cup.
- Veggie Option- 1 cup total. Options include chopped onions, spinach, broccoli etc. I like to use more than one.
- Meat Option- 8 ounces (1/2 pound) cooked sausage.
- Meat Plus Veggie Option- 4 ounces (1/4 pound) sausage + 1/2 cup of veggies.
- Seasonings to taste (salt, pepper etc).
How to make Easy Low Carb Egg Muffins
- Preheat your oven to 350 and prep your muffin pan (12 average sized) for nonstick.
- If your eggs have not been beaten then do so in a bowl large enough to hold all of the ingredients. If they have been beaten, transfer your eggs to a large bowl.
- Add the shredded cheese to the bowl and mix.
- Next, stir in the option that you have selected above. Then season your muffins to taste.
- Bake these muffins for 20-15 minutes. I suggest eating these fresh. However, they will keep refrigerated for a few days as well. You can refresh them in a toaster oven. These muffins can also be frozen away.
- 12 Eggs Beaten
- 3/4 cup Shredded Cheese
- 1 cup Veggie Option total vegetables
- 8 ounces Meat Option- cooked sausage
- Meat Plus Veggie Option- 1/2 cup veggies + 4 ounces sausage
- Seasonings to Taste
Preheat oven to 350 and prep muffin pan for non stick
Place beaten eggs into a large bowl.
Add the shredded cheese to the bowl and mix.
Stir in the option that you have selected above. Then season your muffins to taste
Bake muffins for 20-15 minutes.
See recipe post for important details.