5 592 4
It is good to know How to make Edible Cookie dough with Stevia
There are a lot of edible cookie dough recipes out there. This is the one that has Stevia in it.
How to make Edible Cookie Dough with Stevia
Using Stevia as a sweetener has become increasingly popular over the past few years.
I could be because Stevia is a natural product derived from the leaves of the Stevia rebaudiana plant. It could also be because a little bit of Stevia can go a long way when compared to it’s counterparts.
Chocolate chip cookies are probably the most popular cookie dough around
It seems as if everyone that I know loves to eat them. Eating the dough can cause problems however, thanks to the raw eggs in the dough.
This cookie dough is made without eggs
Since we are not really baking this dough, we really do not need the binding ability of eggs around. Hence, without the raw eggs, we do not have to worry about raw egg consumption.
There are a few ingredients that we are going to need for this recipe.
Liquid Stevia is one ingredient. I’m going to suggest using a flavored liquid Stevia, such as vanilla. You can find liquid Stevia on Amazon. Since the Stevia sweetener has vanilla in it, we will not need to add regular vanilla.
We will also need sugar free chocolate chips.
You can find sugar free chocolate chips on Amazon as well. I seem to go through a lot of these around here :).
I’ve done similar recipes in the past.
Not too long ago I did a chocolate chip protein dip which was a lot like this one. I also posted a recipe for 5 Ingredient Energy balls which featured oatmeal. This recipe will differ from those in that it features the Stevia sweetener. Also, this recipe has no flour added to it- making it a lot like a dip.
The recipe for How to make Edible Cookie dough with Stevia
Here is what you will need to make this.
- Cream Cheese- 8 ounces softened
- Unsalted Butter- 1 stick softened
- Liquid Stevia (vanilla or other)- 2 teaspoons (see post for details)
- Peanut Butter- 1/4 cup creamy See my recipe for homemade peanut butter (can sub in other nut butter)
- Sugar Free Chocolate Chips- 1/2 cup
- Optional- chopped nuts- 1/4 cup, vanilla or other extract 1-2 tsp, sub in sugar free candy for chocolate chips and/or oatmeal 1/4 cup (may additional butter/cream cheese if dry).
How to make this recipe.
- I would suggest using a stand mixer for this recipe if you have one. To the mixing bowl, blend together the butter, cream cheese, liquid Stevia and peanut butter.
- Carefully fold in the chocolate chips by hand.
- Optional chopped nuts or candy should be added as if they were the chocolate chips- folded in.
- Also Optional Oatmeal can be added to the mixing bowl during the blending of the softened ingredients.
- And Optional Extracts can be added to the blending of the softened ingredients with the Stevia.
While you are here you may also be interested in these most noteworthy, especially relevant recipes as well
Also in addition you can visit this recipe…
And finally you should check out this recipe,