Low Carb Spinach and Artichoke Dip
A delicious low carb dip that can be served warm or cool and alone or with something else. There are a lot of great options for personalizing this too.
- Cream Cheese- 1 8 ounce package.
- Mayonnaise- ¼ cup you could also sub in a mayonnaise-based dressing, which is what I sometimes will do.
- Sour Cream- ¼ cup. Sour cream is basically carb-free. However you could sub in Greek Yogurt (which does have a few carbs in it) if you desire.
- Frozen Chopped Spinach that has been thawed- 1 cup.
- Chopped Artichoke Hearts from a can or jar- 1 cup.
- Grated/Shredded Cheese 1 cup total. Use a variety to get the most diverse taste. Cheese that you can use include: Cheddar(I am a sharp person), Parmesan, Romano, Colby Jack Blend, and/ or Mozzarella. Just make sure that you get a cup of cheese in total. We will add the cheese divided.
- Optional Items: bacon bits ½ cup, Hot Sauce (as tolerated), seasonings to taste or packet of dry ranch dressing mix, chopped chestnuts ½ cup, and/or some kind of chopped or ground meat (think pepperoni or leftover turkey tacos for example) ¼-1/2 cup. As far as optional items go, I would suggest using at least one and no more than three for a good personalized taste.
Preheat your oven to 350 and prep a baking dish for nonstick.
In a bowl blend together your cream cheese, mayonnaise and sour cream.
Now in another bowl, mix together the chopped spinach and chopped artichokes.
Combine the two bowls together either in one of the bowls used or a larger bowl. Then blend in ¾ cup of cheese.
At this point you can stir in any optional ingredients.
Transfer the blended ingredients to your prepped baking dish. Top with the remaining cheese.
Bake for 25-30 minutes or until bubbly. Serve warm or cool.
See post for ingredient details.
*As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. This means that the links on this website, and specifically on this post, that lead to other sites may be affiliate links.
Please note: Nutritional data has been calculated using a tool that comes with this recipe card and not by me. This means that Nutritional Information is only an estimate and can vary especially with ingredients that you use. The accuracy of this tool may differ from other tools as expected. Also note that there is no instructional value to the video that may be attached to this recipe. It is only there for visual pleasure. For more information about the images in this recipe, please refer the the recipe instructions. Thank you!