This 3 Ingredient Frozen Greek Yogurt Blueberry Pops recipe is an update to my popular Greek Yogurt Blueberry Pops.
It is still the same great pops.
3 Ingredient Frozen Greek Yogurt Blueberry Pops
Around here, it is summer and we are looking for frozen healthy treat to enjoy.
This frozen pop idea is no exception as it is easy to make and yummy to eat as well.
Blueberries are one of the most perfect summer-festive foods around.
The experts say that blueberries have Vitamin C, fiber and manganese- which helps the body process cholesterol,carbohydrates and protein. Personally, I love that blueberries are in season right now because I can’t get enough of them.
Blueberries are healthy, fresh, wholesome, clean hence, they are the perfect patriotic blue for just about any kind of summer picnic or barbecue.
This is actually an easy recipe to make.
You can make these using a disposable bathroom paper cup. All you would need to do is stick a Popsicle stick in it, freeze and enjoy. Or you could use a reusable Popsicle mold to make these frozen pops. You can even find some unique ice cube molds online that may be fun to use in this recipe.
Here are some similar recipes that you may also like.
- 3 Ingredient Sugar Free Frozen Fudge Pops.
- Sugar Free Copycat Chick-Fil-A Frozen Lemonade Recipe.
- Peanut Butter, Oatmeal, and Chocolate Chip Yogurt Bark.
Keep up to date with my recipes
You can check out my guide on baking with sugar alternatives on Amazon
I have some great tips on which alternatives may work in a recipe such as this one.
This recipe is for 3 Ingredient Frozen Greek Yogurt Blueberry Pops .
Really, all you really need for this are blueberries and Greek Yogurt. However, I am also adding some natural sweetness beyond what blueberries already give to us. I am adding honey to balance out some of the ‘tartness’ due to what the blueberries may add. You can add honey, Agave or any sugar substitute of your choice. While blueberries are known for being sweet, they also can add a touch of a bitter taste.
There really is no big secret behind freezing Greek Yogurt.
What many people do not know is that Greek Yogurt can be frozen and eaten as a ‘frozen yogurt’. The trick is to freeze the Greek Yogurt for only a couple of hours. Beyond that you risk making a frozen Greek yogurt ice cube- which could probably be used as something else. In this recipe, since we are adding fruit, you can leave the yogurt in the freezer longer.
The recipe for 3 Ingredient Frozen Greek Yogurt Blueberry Popss
What you will need to make this 3 Ingredient Frozen Greek Yogurt Blueberry Pops
- Blueberries- 2 cups
- Greek Yogurt- 2 cups
- Honey, Agave or other sugar substitute (yes, you could use sugar)- 2 tablespoons
- Ice cube tray, frozen pop tray or disposable cups. See these reusable Popsicle mold to make these frozen pops. You can even find some unique ice cube molds online .
- Popsicle sticks– amount depends on the size of your mold.
How to make 3 Ingredient Frozen Greek Yogurt Blueberry Pops
- Place your food ingredients into a blender,food processor or Vitamix (what I use)
- Blend until desired consistency is reached.
- Fill each cup halfway with your blend.
- Cover the top of each cup with foil or plastic wrap. Make sure that this is secure enough to hold a stick in place.
- Punch a hole in the foil/wrap and then place your stick into that hole.
- Freeze for 5-6 hours prior to serving
On a warm summer day, what could be better than delicious Greek Yogurt Blueberry Pops?
Place your food ingredients (blueberries, Yogurt, and Sweetener) into a blender,food processor or Vitamix (what I use)
Blend until desired consistency is reached (depending on your desired amount of fruit chunks if any).
Fill each cup/mold halfway with your blend.
Cover the top of each cup with foil or plastic wrap. Make sure that this is secure enough to hold a stick in place.
Punch a hole in the foil/wrap and then place your stick into that hole.
Freeze for 5-6 hours prior to serving