Warm days just got a bit more fun thanks to this Sugar Free Iced Coffee
I am not even a big fan of coffee but, this stuff I like.
Sugar Free Iced Coffee
Yes, it is possible to make a sugar free iced coffee.
We could assume that we would have to add sugar to this in some form however, that is not so. This is a result of using certain sugar free products.
If you would drink a similar coffee from a famous place that we all know you may be surprised.
A similar coffee would have sugar added to it in addition to whole milk or cream. This recipe avoids all of that. Yay!
It really is all about the ingredients that makes this so different
You may notice that the image used in this recipe has whipped cream and chocolate syrup on the top of it.
While these toppings are all optional, they do make the coffee look good. Thus, the syrup that I use for this is sugar free. You can find sugar free chocolate syrup on Amazon. Also, one tablespoon of whipped cream has .2 grams of sugar. I personally go for the whipped cream. However, it is your choice whether or not you add it to yours.
We are also using almond milk in this recipe.
Specifically, we are using the almond milk with low or no sugar. However, no sugar is preferable to me. Also, the almond milk is the alternative to whole milk or cream that would normally be added to this recipe.
The recipe for Sugar Free Iced Coffee Recipe
Here is what you will need to make this recipe with:
- Coffee- 2 cups (pre-made) you can use any kind of coffee
- Almond Milk- 1 cup, low or no sugar preferred
- Sugar Alternative- 2 tablespoons
- Ice- 2 cups
- Optional toppings- whipped cream, sugar free chocolate syrup, chopped nuts
How to make this:
- Combine all ingredients in a blender.
- Blend on high until you reach your desired consistency. Add additional ice if needed.
- Pour into glasses and add desired toppings