This recipe for Keto Low Carb Garlic Pull Apart Bread is one that I could totally get lost in.
I also like that it is fairly easy to make as well!
Keto Low Carb Garlic Pull Apart Bread
This recipe is for those of us who want to enjoy a favorite bread even when following a low carb keto diet.
I just like this idea of this warm treat when it is cold outside.
You do not have to make this a garlic bread like I have.
You could easily sub in other flavors for the garlic.
There are some great options for this pull apart bread.
Another option would be to use unsweetened chocolate or sugar free chocolate chips in place of the garlic.
I have a fabulous sugar free monkey bread recipe that is quite similar to this one.
You can find that sugar free monkey bread recipe here.
This recipe is based upon a a low carb homemade biscuit recipe.
You can find the recipe for low carb homemade biscuits here. Make this recipe gluten free by using gluten free flour instead of regular flour. Or, you can make this recipe low carb by using low carb Carbalose flour. Also, you . can sub in Almond flour if Carbalose in unavailable.
Here are some similar recipes that you may also like.
Keep up to date with my recipes
You can check out my guide on baking with sugar alternatives on Amazon
I have some great tips on which alternatives may work in a recipe such as this one.
Ideas for what to make this in.
The recipe for Keto Low Carb Garlic Pull Apart Bread
Try this recipe using garlic that comes already minced.
The taste will thus be milder than regular garlic that you have minced yourself. However, it can save you time and thus spare your hands the garlic smell that often occurs as a result of mincing garlic.
What you will need to make this
- Homemade Low Carb Biscuits– 1 batch.
- Garlic- 6 cloves peeled and minced or chopped small.
- Butter- 1/2 cup (1 stick).
- Chives or similar herbs- 1 1/2 tablespoons.
- Seasonings as desired- such as garlic salt, everything, or a dusting of Parmesan Cheese.
How to make Keto Low Carb Garlic Pull Apart Bread
- Prepare the biscuits as directed in this recipe. Place the unbaked biscuits in a round baking dish and bake for half of the time as indicated in the instructions from the recipe. So if the recipe calls for baking for 12-14 minutes, only bake for 6-7 minutes.
- Meanwhile, while this is baking, place the butter, garlic, and any dry seasonings (salt etc) together. If a microwave please use a microwave safe bowl. Cover lightly with a paper towel that is microwave safe, and melt. Alternatively, you can melt these ingredients together on the stove on low-medium heat. Be sure to stir the melting ingredients as needed.
- Remove the baking biscuits from the oven. Brush the melted butter mixture over the biscuits. Top with any additional seasonings as well as optional cheese and herbs.
- Return the biscuits to the oven and continue to bake until biscuits begin to brown.
- Tip: Take this up a notch by slicing the half baked biscuits in half and placing cheese or additional butter in the middle before returning it to the oven.
The Recipe Card
Prepare the biscuits as directed in this recipe. Place the unbaked biscuits in a round baking dish and bake for half of the time as indicated in the instructions from the recipe. So if the recipe calls for baking for 12-14 minutes, only bake for 6-7 minutes.
Meanwhile, while this is baking, melt together the butter, garlic, and any dry seasonings (salt etc) together.
Remove the baking biscuits from the oven. Brush the melted butter mixture over the biscuits. Top with any additional seasonings as well as optional cheese and herbs.Return the biscuits to the oven and continue to bake until biscuits begin to brown.
Please see post for details.
This is the baking mix that contains Carbalose. Use it for biscuits, pancakes, and waffles etc. It can be used
The recipe card for Keto Low Carb Garlic Pull Apart Bread
You can see items that have been featured on my Sugar Free Sunday Spotlight here.
Thanks so much for visiting!
If you decide to make this recipe, please stop back and let me know how it turned out for you. Also, if you have any tips or tweaks to the recipe to share, please do so in the comment section below. My readers like to stop by periodically for updates on the recipes. However, reading the comments below is helpful to these readers and hopefully to you too!!
Looking for a recipe that is not on my site?
Please let me know and I will thus try to getthat recipe for you.
Happy baking, eating, and enjoying life!