347 7 4.2K 1
I am always a fan of (Killer…) Sugar Free Chocolate Brownies.
This is especially true when I am having a craving for some serious chocolate.
This recipe has been recently updated using reader feedback.
Enjoy the results! Thank you!
(Killer…) Sugar Free Chocolate Brownies
When I say “Killer” I mean that these brownies are seriously good.
I use that term to show the seriousness of my love for these brownies. However, you can certainly describe you favorite brownies using your words of choice. I am using the term “killer’ loosely of course.
Brownies really are a favorite dessert or snack for us to eat.
I think it may be because brownies are kind of like eating a piece of cake, that is more like a cookie with a bit of a candy bar in it. However, these brownies are sugar free, which makes them even better. Thus, I am sold.
Naturally, there is a ‘secret’ ingredient in these brownies.
That ingredient would be what seems to make them so ‘killer’ for me. I throw in some sugar free chocolate chips into my ingredients. The chocolate chips not only make these even more chocolaty, they make them moist. You can easily find sugar free chocolate chips online.
You will also need some unsweetened cocoa.
When choosing your cocoa, make sure that the cocoa does not have sugar added to it. As a result, you will keep the added sugar our of this recipe. You can find unsweetened cocoa online as well.
I do have some similar recipes that you may also be interested in as well.
Not that this recipe needs any extra chocolate but, if you are looking for something chocolate to put on top of it, check out my recipe for sugar free chocolate buttercream frosting. Also, check out my sugar free espresso chocolate chip cookies as well as my sugar free avocado chocolate cake.
The Recipe for (Killer…) Sugar Free Chocolate Brownies
Here is what you will need to make this with.
- Unsweetened Cocoa- 1/2 cup.
- Melted butter- 3/4 stick.
- Eggs- 2.
- Sugar alternative- 1 cup equivalent to sugar. Granular alternative works best in this recipe.
- Flour (AP)- 1/4 cup.
- Salt- 1/4 teaspoon.
- Vanilla Extract- 1 teaspoon.
- Sugar free chocolate chips- 1/2 cup.
How to make these wonderful brownies.
- Preheat your oven to 350 and prep a square pan for nonstick.
- In a small sauce pan, if your have not melted your butter do so and then whisk in the cocoa. If your butter is melted, whisk together your melted butter with your unsweetened cocoa. Remove the whisked together ingredients from the heat.
- In a bowl, combine together the sugar alternative, flour and salt.
- Now that your cocoa and butter have cooled a bit, you can pour this into a mixing bowl. Whisk in the eggs, one at a time and the add the vanilla.
- Now add the dry mixture from the other bowl to the mixing bowl, and blend. When blended, fold in your chocolate chips by hand.
- Evenly spread the batter into your pan. Bake for 25 minutes. Using the toothpick method of checking for readiness will possibly result in a false because of the chocolate chips. Allow them to cook a bit prior to cutting into squares.