Sugar Free Triple Chocolate Cookies feature a delicious combination of chocolates perfectly baked in a cookie so that you get an explosion of chocolate in every bite.
These fudgy cookies are made with sugar free cake mix, chocolate chips, and white chocolate chips.
What you will read about in this recipe.
- Easy chocolate chocolate chip cookies with cake mix.
- Tips for making the best cake mix cookies with chocolate chips.
- How to store these chocolate cookies from chocolate cake mix.
- How to make chocolate cake mix cookies even better.
- How to serve sugar free chocolate cake mix cookies.
- Ingredients needed to make Triple Chocolate Cookies with No Added Sugar
- How to make Sugar Free Triple Chocolate Cookies
- Print the recipe for Sugar Free Triple Chocolate Cookies
Easy chocolate chocolate chip cookies with cake mix.
This is a quick and easy recipe that is made with just five ingredients and no added sugar.
I like that these cookies are soft and chewy and taste like chocolate goodness in every bite!
Did you try my recpe for Sugar Free Chocolate Chip Pudding Cookies ?
Those sugar free chocolate chip pudding cookies are soft and chewy and are also made with no added sugar. Both this triple chocolate chip cookie and that pudding cookie are easy and delicious cookie recipes that can be made without adding sugar.
To make this recipe you will need sugar free chocolate cake mix. You can find a selection of sugar free chocolate cake mixes here.
Tips for making the best cake mix cookies with chocolate chips.
When selecting a cake mix, select one that is around 16 ounces. You may need to get more than one box (or bag) of cake mix if you cannot find one that is around 15 to 16 ounces.
More helpful tips for you.
- Any kind of chocolate cake mix should work in this recipe. Keep in mind however that if you use a 'moist' cake mix then your cookies will be more 'moist' and chewy.
- Oil is used for moisture in this recipe. Select an oil that is more neutral such as vegetable oil.
- This recipe can also be made keto low carbohydrate friendly. Simply use keto cake mix and keto chocolate chips.
- Lastly, these cookies will be somewhat soft when you take them out of the oven. This is the perfect time to press in additional chocolate chips on the tops of the cookies to make them look even more tasty.
How to store these chocolate cookies from chocolate cake mix.
Once these cookie have fully cooled, they should be stored in an airtight container. If properly stored, these cookies should keep for about five days at room temperature or frozen for up to three months.
Here are some similar recipes that you may also like.
- Sugar Free Double Chocolate Espresso Cookies
- No Bake Sugar Free Chocolate Cookies
- Sugar Free Copycat Doubletree Chocolate Chip Cookie
- 3 Ingredient Sugar Free Peanut Butter Cookies
- Sugar Free White Chocolate Chip Cake Mix Muffins.
- No sugar added oatmeal and raisin cookies
Keep up to date with my recipes
How to make chocolate cake mix cookies even better.
- Stir in chopped nut such as chopped walnuts.
- Make these cookies into cookie bars by pressing the batter into a baking pan for baking (baking time will most likely take longer).
- Add dried fruit such as raisins.
- Stir in a tablespoon of sugar free peanut butter for a softer cookie that has a nutty taste.
How to serve sugar free chocolate cake mix cookies.
- Serve these cookies warm with a glass of milk or cup of coffee.
- Make these cookies into cookie sandwiches with Sugar Free Copycat Nutella in the center.
- Break the cookies up and serve them with your Sugar Free Vanilla Ice Cream.
- Chop the cookies into smaller bites and add them to your snack mix.
Ingredients needed to make Triple Chocolate Cookies with No Added Sugar
- Sugar Free Chocolate Cake Mix. Use a 15-16 ounce box to keep the balance of the ingredients. You will not need the ingredients that are needed to actually make the cake however. You can find keto chocolate cake mix here.
- Eggs. Use large eggs that are at room temperature for better blending.
- Oil. Select a neutral oil such as canola or vegetable oil.
- Sugar Free Chocolate Chips. Semi-sweet chips work best in this recipe but, you can use the chip of your choice.
- Sugar Free White Chocolate Chips. Use a white chocolate chip that is formulated for baking so that it can keep its form when baked.
Expert Tip👉 Vanilla extract can optionally be added if desired for a bit of flavor balance. Use a half to one full teaspoon.
How to make Sugar Free Triple Chocolate Cookies
Prep time: 5 minutes
Bake Time: 8 minutes.
Servings: 24 cookies (depending on the size).
- Preheat your oven to 350. Prepare your baking sheets for nonstick. I like to use parchment paper or a baking mat for a recipe like this one.
- Place the cake mix in a large mixing bowl and use a whisk or fork to break up any lumps.
- Add the eggs and oil to the mixing bowl and mix until just combined.
- Use a rubber spatula to fold in a half cup of each kind of the chips (one full cup total).
- Next, use a cookie scoop to scoop out the cookie dough and place the cookies onto your prepared baking sheets about two inches apart from one another.
- Then with the palm of your hand, gently press in the remaining chocolate chips onto the top of the cookies.
- Bake the cookies for eight to 10 minutes or until the edges appear to be set.
- Allow the cookies to continue setting on the warm baking sheet for five minutes before transferring them to a cooling rack to finish.
Expert Tip👉 These cookies can be made into jumbo sized cookies or small cookies depending on the size of the cookie scoop that you use. But, baking times may vary for cookies of different sizes so keep an eye on them while they bake.
Print the recipe for Sugar Free Triple Chocolate Cookies
Sugar Free Triple Chocolate Cookies
- Preheat your oven to 350. Prepare your baking sheets for nonstick.
- Place the cake mix in a large mixing bowl and use a whisk or fork to break up any lumps .
- Add the eggs and oil to the mixing bowl and mix until just combined. Use a rubber spatula to fold in a half cup of each kind of the chips .
- Use a cookie scoop to scoop out the cookie dough and place the cookies onto your prepared baking sheets about two inches apart from one another. Then gently press in the remaining chocolate chips onto the top of the cookies.
- Bake the cookies for eight to 10 minutes or until the edges appear to be set. Allow the cookies to continue setting on the warm baking sheet for five minutes before transferring them to a cooling rack to finish.
Also, please see the actual recipe post for further details on this recipe. Nutritional Information is only an estimate and can vary especially with ingredients that are used.
The nutritional data listed with this recipe does not take into account the cake mix that you select to use to make this recipe with. See thesugarfreediva.com for details on this recipe.
most recently updated:December 7, 2023
*About Sugar Alternatives
Specific sugar alternatives are not given in the recipes presented on this site. Only suggestions are given as to the 'kind' of alternative to use. It is up to you to select the alternative to use that suits your needs best. If the recipe is heated or cooked, it is best to use an alternative that can be heated or cooked with for best results. This site does not endorse any specific ingredients,
*As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. This means that the links on this website, and specifically on this post, that lead to other sites may be affiliate links.
Please note: Nutritional data has been calculated using a tool that comes with this recipe card and not by me. This means that Nutritional Information is only an estimate and can vary especially with ingredients that you use. The accuracy of this tool may differ from other tools as expected. Also note that there is no instructional value to the video that may be attached to this recipe. It is only there for visual pleasure. For more information about the images in this recipe, please refer the the recipe instructions. Thank you!
👇 Have you seen these popular recipes? 👇
Sugar Free Triple Chocolate Cookies, delicious cake mix dessert or snack recipe featuring chocolate and white chocolate chips. No added sugar.
Please see recipe post for further details on this recipe.
Thanks so much for visiting thesugarfreediva.com!
If you decide to make this recipe, please @thesugarfreediva on social to let me know how it turned out for you.
Looking for a recipe that is not on my site?
Please let me know and I will work on getting that recipe for you. Happy baking, eating, and enjoying life! Nutritional Information is only an estimate and can thus however, vary especially with ingredients that are used.