This recipe for Sugar Free Whipped Cream is a handy recipe to have around.
I mean, who does not love a bit of whipped cream on top of their pie or ice cream?
Sugar Free Whipped Cream
I admit that I could live on whipped cream.
Also, I admit that I may be one of those people who have gorged, in a rather unflattering way, on whipped cream in a can.
That was all hard to admit I suppose as well.
However, making your own whipped cream is not that hard to do.
Making homemade whipped cream without adding a bunch of sugar is even better. It just takes a few ingredients to make your own whipped cream without a bunch of sugar in it.
You will need a few items to get you started on this recipe.
Here are some similar recipes that you may enjoy with your whipped cream.
- My No Sugar Added Key Lime Jello Pie.
- Sugar Free Vanilla Ice Cream.
- And Sugar Free Chocolate Ice Cream.
Keep up to date with my recipes
You can check out my guide on baking with sugar alternatives on Amazon
I have some great tips on which alternatives may work in a recipe such as this one.
The recipe for Sugar Free Whipped Cream
What you will need to make this
- Heavy Whipping Cream- 1 cup.
- Sugar Alternative- Equivalent to 3 tablespoons of sugar. For an even better taste, try using sugar free powdered sugar. You can make your own sugar free powdered sugar using this recipe or you can buy sugar free powdered sugar already made online.
- Vanilla Extract- 1 teaspoon. Although you could use another extract to shake up the taste a bit (yum!).
How to make Sugar Free Whipped Cream
This recipe works best with a metal mixing bowl.
- Prepare for this by placing your metal bowl and beaters in the freezer for at least 20 minutes.
- Place all ingredients in your chilled mixing bowl.
- Beat the ingredients until you see peaks form, please do not over-beat.
- Making this ahead of time? Simply beat half way, cover and store in the fridge, and continue beating just before serving.
The Recipe Card for Sugar Free Whipped Cream
Prepare for this by placing your metal bowl and beaters in the freezer for at least 20 minutes
Place all ingredients in your chilled mixing bowl.
Beat the ingredients until you see peaks form, please do not over-beat
Please see recipe post for details on this recipe.
You can make your own sugar free powdered sugar using this recipe or you can buy sugar free powdered sugar already made online.
You can see items that have been featured on my Sugar Free Sunday Spotlight here.
Sticking to a low sugar or sugar free diet can be a challenge.
I certainly all about that. After years of riding the sugar escalator, you know the ups and downs, I learned how to deal with it all. However, in my case it was learning how to control sugar rather than sugar controlling me.
Here are some of the great products that I enjoy in lieu of sugar.
I am a chocolate addict. So instead of eating regular chocolate bars that contain sugar, I opt for sugar free chocolate bars such as this one. My readers have also suggested trying this chocolate bar– have you?
When it comes to baking however, there are some other products that I use.
For cookies and other similar goodies,I use sugar free chocolate chips.
Also, you can make a recipe gluten free by using gluten free flour instead of regular flour. Or, you can make a recipe low or lower in carbs by using low carb Carbalose flour.
Similarly, you can make your own sugar free powdered sugar using this recipe or you can buy sugar free powdered sugar already made online.