This Sugar Free Copycat Frosty Recipe is sure to please.
It also proves that enjoying a favorite doesn’t have to mean consuming a lot of sugar.
Sugar Free Copycat Frosty Recipe
When I was younger I remember heading out to that certain fast food joint to snag their version of a chocolate malt.
I would always buy two- one for ‘now’ and one for later. That one used for later sometimes ended up in the middle of a sandwich cookie by the way.
These days I do little running out for chocolate malts.
Not only do I not have the time, I also do not need the sugar. We all know those things can be loaded with sugar.
Luckily, we can make a decent version of that famous chocolate malt without all of the sugar.
It just takes a few ingredient to do so. You will need unsweetened cocoa to make this.
Here are some similar recipes that you may also like.
- First off, make a cookie sandwich using this recipe for Sugar Free Chocolate Chip Cookies.
- Use Sugar Free Vanilla Ice Cream in this recipe.
- Or, make your own Sugar Free Chocolate Ice Cream.
Keep up to date with my recipes
You can check out my guide on baking with sugar alternatives on Amazon
I have some great tips on which alternatives may work in a recipe such as this one.
The recipe for Sugar Free Copycat Frosty Recipe
What you will need to make this
- Sugar Alternative- 3 teaspoons equivalent to sugar. Granular is my choice in this recipe.
- Unsweetened cocoa– 1 teaspoon.
- Milk- 1/2 cup (skim is okay but, will yield a thinner beverage than whole milk for example).
- 2 cups total of any of the following: Sugar Free Vanilla Ice Cream, tubbed whipped topping, or a combination of the to (1 cup each).
How to make Sugar Free Copycat Frosty Recipe
- While I use a blender for this recipe, you may want to try using an ice cream maker instead for a thicker texture.
- Blend together your sugar alternative and your unsweetened cocoa in a small bowl.
- Add your ingredients to your blender and blend on medium speed for 10 seconds. Then switch to a pulse until you reach your desired consistency.
- If you are using an ice cream maker, use the manufacturers instructions.
Enjoy your favorite frozen chocolate treat without all of the sugar. This is the recipe for a Sugar Free Copycat Frosty Recipe.
Blend together your sugar alternative and your unsweetened cocoa in a small bowl.
Add all of your ingredients to your blender and blend on medium speed for 10 seconds. Then switch to a pulse until you reach your desired consistency.
Please see post for details.
90 1.6K 90 1.6K