Sugar Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Cookies is a simple five ingredient recipe.
These cookies taste like chocolaty goodness with a touch of peanut butter.
Peanut Butter and Chocolate Cookies
This is a tasty cookie recipe that has no added flour or sugar.
However, these sugar free keto friendly cookies look and taste like similar regular chocolate cookies.
Did you try my 3 Ingredient Sugar Free Peanut Butter Cookies?
That is peanut butter is similar to this one as it also has no added sugar or flour. Both cookies are sugar free and flour free.
To make this recipe you will need sugar free peanut butter. You can find a selection of sugar free peanut butter here .
Frequently asked questions about peanut butter cookies.
Obviously, taste is a subjecting thing when it comes to cookies.
However, there are ways to make your peanut butter cookies even better.
First of all, using fresh ingredients and following the directions will help to make your cookies better in quality. Allowing the cookies to set on the baking sheet before transferring them is another way to improve the quality of your cookies as well.
Tips for making cookies.
More helpful tips for you.
- Use a sugar alternative that measures 1:1 with sugar for best results to balance the ingredients properly. Sugar free powdered sugar can be used however, you may need to add an extra tablespoon for consistency.
- Like with most peanut butter cookies, we will use a fork to make the criss-cross pattern on top. If your fork gets sticky when making the criss-cross, simply spray a bit of nonstick on the fork.
- It may be hard to tell that the cookies are done baking just by looking at them thanks to the color of the cookie. The edges should be somewhat crisp and the center may be a bit soft when done.
How to store Peanut Butter and Chocolate Cookies
These cookies should be stored in an airtight container. If properly stored, they should keep for about a week. I have not tried this but, you can try freezing these cookies.
Here are some similar recipes that you may also like.
- Sugar Free Keto Coconut Clusters
- No Added Sugar Copycat PB and J Crumbl Cookies
- Sugar Free Samoas Macaroons
- No Added Sugar Copycat Do Si Do Cookies
- Sugar Free Maple Pecan Biscotti
- No Added Sugar Peanut Butter Twix (Copycat)
- Sugar Free Chocolate Cherry Macarons
- Keto No Bake Chocolate Cookies
- Sugar Free Keto Pistachio Thumbprint Cookies
Keep up to date with my recipes
About this recipe for peanut butter and chocolate cookies with no added sugar.
This is a simple recipe for chocolate cookies made with no added sugar.
Also, this recipe has no added flour as well.
To make this recipe we will first combine the ingredients.
Then we will bake the cookies until almost set.
Once the cookies have set on the baking sheet, we will transfer them to a wire rack until they are cool enough to enjoy.
Ingredients needed to make Sugar Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Cookies
- Peanut Butter. Use fresh creamy nut butter that has no added sugar.
- Sugar Alternative. Use a sugar alternative that measures like sugar and that can also be baked with.
- Egg. The egg is what will hold the other ingredients together as there is no added flour in this recipe.
- Unsweetened Cocoa Powder .
- Vanilla Extract. Feel free to use the extract flavor of your choice instead.
How to make Sugar Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Cookies.
- Preheat your oven to 325 degrees and prep a baking sheet(s) for nonstick. I like to use parchment paper lined baking sheets for a recipe like this one.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix together all of the ingredients until combined.
- Use a tablespoon or cookie scoop to make the cookies, placing them at least a half inch apart. Use a fork to make the criss-cross pattern on the top of each cookie.
- Bake the cookies for eight to 10 minutes or until the edges seem to be set.Do not over-bake these cookies.
- Allow the cookies to sit on the cookie sheet for about ten minutes before transferring them to a cooling rack to finish cooling.
Expert Tip 👉These cookies will be crumbly after baking if they are not allowed to fully set. For this reason, it is a good idea to let the cookies sit on the baking sheet for about ten minutes before removing.
👇 Have you seen these popular recipes? 👇
Table of contents for this recipe.
- Peanut Butter and Chocolate Cookies
- Frequently asked questions about peanut butter cookies.
- Tips for making cookies.
- How to store Peanut Butter and Chocolate Cookies
- About this recipe for peanut butter and chocolate cookies with no added sugar.
The Recipe Card for Sugar Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Cookies
Sugar Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Cookies
- Preheat your oven to 325 degrees and prep a baking sheet(s) for nonstick.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix together all of the ingredients until combined. Use a tablespoon or cookie scoop to make the cookies, placing them at least a half inch apart. Use a fork to make the criss-cross pattern on the top of each cookie.
- Bake the cookies for eight to 10 minutes or until the edges seem to be set. Allow the cookies to sit on the cookie sheet for about ten minutes before transferring them to a cooling rack to finish cooling.
Also, please see the actual recipe post for further details on this recipe. Nutritional Information is only an estimate and can vary especially with ingredients that are used. See thesugarfreediva.com for details on this recipe.
*About Sugar Alternatives
Specific sugar alternatives are not given in the recipes presented on this site. Only suggestions are given as to the 'kind' of alternative to use. It is up to you to select the alternative to use that suits your needs best. If the recipe is heated or cooked, it is best to use an alternative that can be heated or cooked with for best results. This site does not endorse any specific ingredients,
*As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. This means that the links on this website, and specifically on this post, that lead to other sites may be affiliate links.
Please note: Nutritional data has been calculated using a tool that comes with this recipe card and not by me. This means that Nutritional Information is only an estimate and can vary especially with ingredients that you use. The accuracy of this tool may differ from other tools as expected. Also note that there is no instructional value to the video that may be attached to this recipe. It is only there for visual pleasure. For more information about the images in this recipe, please refer the the recipe instructions. Thank you!
Sugar Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Cookies, simple five ingredient dessert or snack recipe that is gluten free and keto low carb.
Thanks so much for visiting thesugarfreediva.com!
If you decide to make this recipe, please @thesugarfreediva on social to let me know how it turned out for you.
Looking for a recipe that is not on my site?
Please let me know and I will work on getting that recipe for you. Happy baking, eating, and enjoying life! Nutritional Information is only an estimate and can thus however, vary especially with ingredients that are used.
Please see recipe post for further details on this recipe.
You can see items that have been featured on my Sugar Free Sunday Spotlight here.