Sugar Free Blueberry Baked Oats is a hearty and tasty breakfast or brunch idea.
This baked oat recipe is fluffy and filling and tastes like flavorful blueberry goodness but, without the added sugar.
Blueberry Baked Oats with No Added Sugar.
This is a simple recipe for individual servings of baked oatmeal.
Baking the oatmeal gives this recipe a cake-like texture without it actually being cake.
Did you try my recipe for Sugar Free Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Bars?
Those sugar free oatmeal bars are a perfect no added sugar treat idea.
Both this baked oatmeal recipe and that oat bar recipe are good ideas for anyone looking for sugar free recipes that feature oatmeal.
To make this recipe you will need oven-safe ramekins. You can find a selection of ramekins here.
Frequently asked questions about baked oats.
Just as with anything else, a recipe is as healthy as the ingredients that are used and the method used to make the recipe. Most recipes for baked oats should be healthy as long as healthy ingredients are used to make it.
This recipe for baked oats is made with fresh ingredients including fruit.
There is no added sugar as well.
Baking oats, such as what is done in this recipe, is just another method for preparing oats. The oats that are baked in this recipe are made in individual sized servings.
In this recipe, the oats are baked with other ingredients including fruit.
The result is somewhat like both oats and a breakfast cake.
Tips for making baked oatmeal.
The baked oats are made in individual ramekins for easy serving. It is easiest to place the ramekins on a rimmed baking sheet to transfer in and out of the oven.
- Rolled or old fashioned oats work best in this recipe. Thus, instant oats will not work in this recipe.
- My baked oatmeal is made with blueberries. However, feel free to use another berry such as raspberries.
- While my oats are made individually, you can however make yours in a baking dish instead. You may also need to adjust the baking times as needed.
How to store oven baked oats.
Leftover ramekins should be cooled then covered and stored in a refrigerator. You can also remove the baked oats from the ramekins and freeze them in a zip top bag.
Here are some similar recipes that you may also like.
- Sugar Free Glazed Donuts
- Easy Sugar Free Banana Cream Pie
- Sugar Free Coffee Cake Muffins
- EASY Sugar Free Strawberry Shortcake
- Sugar Free Keto Coffee Cake
- Homemade Sugar Free Peach Pie
- Sugar Free White Chocolate Chip Cake Mix Muffins.
- Keto Cheddar Goldfish Crackers Recipe
Keep up to date with my recipes
About this recipe for oven baked oats.
This is a simple recipe for making delicious and hearty baked oats.
However, there is no added sugar in this recipe.
There are six simple ingredients in this baked oatmeal recipe.
Blueberries and banana are added for texture and flavor.
Also, the ingredients are baked in individual sized ramekins for easy serving.
Ingredients needed to make oven baked oatmeal with blueberries.
- Oats. Rolled or Old Fashioned Oats should be used.
- Baking Powder. Added to help make the baked oats fluffy.
- Banana. Added for both flavor and moisture. Use a ripe banana.
- Almond Milk. Feel free to use another kind of milk.
- Blueberries. You can easily use another berry if desired.
- Sugar Free Maple Syrup. Use a sugar free maples syrup or alternative that can be baked with.
How to make Sugar Free Blueberry Baked Oats.
- Preheat your oven to 350. Next, prep your ramekins for nonstick and then place them on to a rimmed baking sheet.
- In a mixing bowl or good blender, combine together the oats and the baking powder. Then give the blender or mixing bowl a few pulses/stirs.
- Add the remaining ingredients to the bowl and blend until you get a smooth batter.
- Transfer the batter to prepared ramekins, filling them about ¾ths full. Then top the ramekins with the blueberries.
- Bake the oats for 20-25 minutes or until they turn golden.
- Lastly, allow the baked oats to cool before serving.
👇 Have you seen these popular recipes? 👇
Table of contents for this recipe.
The Recipe Card for Blueberry Baked Oats with No Added Sugar.
Sugar Free Blueberry Baked Oats
- Preheat your oven to 350. Prep ramekins for nonstick and then place them on to a rimmed baking sheet.
- In a mixing bowl or good blender, combine together the oats and the baking powder. Give the blender or mixing bowl a few pulses/stirs.
- Add the remaining ingredients to the bowl and blend until smooth.
- Transfer the batter to prepared ramekins, filling them about ¾ths full. Then top the ramekins with the blueberries. Bake the oats for 20-25 minutes or until they turn golden.
- Allow the baked oats to cool before serving.
Also, please see the actual recipe post for further details on this recipe. Nutritional Information is only an estimate and can vary especially with ingredients that are used. See thesugarfreediva.com for details on this recipe.
*About Sugar Alternatives
Specific sugar alternatives are not given in the recipes presented on this site. Only suggestions are given as to the 'kind' of alternative to use. It is up to you to select the alternative to use that suits your needs best. If the recipe is heated or cooked, it is best to use an alternative that can be heated or cooked with for best results. This site does not endorse any specific ingredients,
*As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. This means that the links on this website, and specifically on this post, that lead to other sites may be affiliate links.
Please note: Nutritional data has been calculated using a tool that comes with this recipe card and not by me. This means that Nutritional Information is only an estimate and can vary especially with ingredients that you use. The accuracy of this tool may differ from other tools as expected. Also note that there is no instructional value to the video that may be attached to this recipe. It is only there for visual pleasure. For more information about the images in this recipe, please refer the the recipe instructions. Thank you!
Sugar Free Blueberry Baked Oats, a simple and delicious breakfast or brunch recipe made with oats and fruit and no added sugar.
However, please see recipe post for further details on this recipe.
Thanks so much for visiting thesugarfreediva.com!
If you decide to make this recipe, please @thesugarfreediva on social to let me know how it turned out for you.
Looking for a recipe that is not on my site?
Please let me know and I will work on getting that recipe for you. Happy baking, eating, and enjoying life! Nutritional Information is only an estimate and can thus however, vary especially with ingredients that are used.