90 7 811
Sugar Free Cheesecake Brownies are the perfect treat.
While you could share these brownies at a pot luck, barbecue, or party, these are perfect for just snacking on as well.
Sugar Free Cheesecake Brownies
Adding a layer of cheesecake to your brownies can give them a special taste.
Cheesecake can also give brownies a special touch. That special touch can certainly give your brownies extra popularity when shared with others.
The good news is that these cheesecake brownies are also sugar free.
Sugar free cheesecake brownies are something that you do not see every day. However, they really are pretty yummy to eat.
We will start this recipe with a brownie base.
You could use a sugar free brownie mix such as the ones that you can find online.
However, I do have several sugar free brownie recipes as well. These recipes can be altered to make them low carb or gluten free too.
- Sugar Free Chocolate Brownies
- The popular Sugar Free Jack Daniels Inspired Brownies.
- Sugar Free and Vegan Brownies.
- Sugar Free Brownie Cookies.
Keep up with recipes such as this one.
You can check out my guide on baking with sugar alternatives on Amazon
The recipe for Sugar Free Cheesecake Brownies
As mentioned above, you will need to have a brownie base for this recipe.
You can follow one of the sugar free brownie recipes mentioned above. However, you can also use a sugar free brownie mix such as the ones that you can find online.
- Batter for 1 batch of sugar free brownies.
- Cream Cheese- 1- 8 ounce package softened.
- Egg- 1.
- Sugar Alternative- Equivalent to 1/3 cup of sugar.
- Vanilla Extract- 1 teaspoon.
How to make Sugar Free Cheesecake Brownies
This recipe can be made with a center layer (as shown) or via a ‘swirl’ of the cream cheese layer on top.
Here is how to make this recipe for Sugar Free Cheesecake Brownies’
- Start by lining a square baking dish with aluminum foil. Make sure that the foil drapes over the sides of the dish. Then treat the foil for nonstick using a spray or similar method. Preheat your oven to the designated temperature stated in the brownie recipe itself.
- In a mixing bowl, prepare the brownie mix as designated in the recipe that you have chosen to use. Set this aside.
- In another bowl, creme together the cream cheese, egg, sugar alternative, and vanilla extract.
- If using the layer method, pour half of the brownie batter into the prepared baking dish. If using the swirled on top method then pour the entire brownie batter into the baking dish.
- Using a tablespoon, place dollops of the cream cheese mixture over the brownie batter. Do not mix it in. If using the swirl method then you can use the end of a wooden spoon, or similar items, to create swirls in the cream cheese. However, if using the layer method, simply make the dollops and then pour the remaining brownie on top of the dollops without mixing the batters together.
- Bake as indicated in the brownie directions.
- Allow the brownies to cool and then lift out of the pan using the overlapped foil to pull them out.
90 7 811