Sugar Free Pumpkin Pie Truffle Bites are secretly a healthy snack.
This easy no bake bite tastes like a sweet nd tasty pumpkin pie.
About this recipe for pumpkin pie bites.
This is a simple recipe for energy balls made with no added sugar.
As a not bake recipe, these tasty bites can be made in about 15 minutes!
Did you try my Sugar Free Carrot Cake Truffles ?
Those carrot cake bites are made with cashew butter and coconut flour. This pumpkin bite recipe is made with almond meal and almond butter.
To make this recipe you will need sugar free maple syrup. You can find sugar free maple syrup here.
Energy bites get their name by being a quick source of energy. That is, in a one or two bite snack, you can get the quick mental or physical energy your are looking for.
Where does the energy come from?
In this recipe, the energy is primarily coming from the almond meal, almond butter, and the pumpkin puree. If you are looking to add additional energy then use regular maple syrup rather than the sugar free version.
Pumpkin pie spice is the flavoring that we most associate pumpkin recipes with. This is mostly during the fall season when pumpkins are used in recipes.
Pumpkin pie spice is made from a combination of spices. These spices may include ground cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, allspice, and cloves.
Here are some tips for making energy bites.
While I am using sugar free maple syrup, you can substitute in the real maple syrup. However, keep in mind that maple syrup has its own natural sugar.
More helpful tips for you.
- Roll these pumpkin bites in coconut or chopped nuts. This will give them added flaver, a different look, and some extra energy.
- These energy balls use both almond meal and almond butter. You are welcome to use another nut meal and butter if desired.
- Use a cookie scoop to help you form the ball shapes. A two tablespoon sized scoop works great with this recipe.
How to store pumpkin pie bites.
These truffles should be stored in an airtight container. If properly stored and refrigerated they should last for about a week or about a month if frozen.
Here are some similar recipes that you may also like.
- Sugar Free Keto Pumpkin Cheesecake
- Keto No Bake Chocolate Cookies
- Sugar Free Keto Pumpkin Muffins
- Low Carb Keto Tiramisu in a Jar
- Sugar Free Low Carb Pumpkin Bread
- Keto Low Carb Flatbread
- Sugar Free Pumpkin French Toast
- Keto Almond Flour Brownies
- Sugar Free Pumpkin Chiffon Pie
👉Be sure to follow me on Facebook , Pinterest, Instagram, and subscribe to my recipes via email to keep up to date as well.
Pumpkin Pie Truffle Bites Recipe.
This is a simple no bake recipe for energy bites. These energy bites are made using simple ingredients.
To make this bites we will first combine the ingredients together.
Then we will form the ingredients into ball shaped bites.
Lastly, we will refrigerate the bites so that they can set together.
Ingredients needed to make pumpkin energy bites.
- Almond Meal. This adds as a base as well as offering flavor and crunch to the bites.
- Sugar Free Maple Syrup. Syrup adds moisture to help the ingredients bind together. The syrup also adds flavor.
- Almond Butter . We use this for flavor, texture, and for energy.
- Pumpkin Purée . Make sure that you use pumpkin puree that has no added ingredients in it.
- Pure Vanilla Extract. It is best to not use an imitation vanilla in this recipe.
- Ground cinnamon, ground nutmeg, ground cloves, and ground ginger help make these bites taste like a pumpkin pie.
How to make Sugar Free Pumpkin Pie Truffle Bites
These pumpkin spice energy balls are made with healthy ingredients.
They are also sugar free, low in carbs, vegan and gluten-free.
Prep time: 5 minutes Resting time: 15 minutes
- These energy bites can easily be made in a food processor. Also, line a rimmed baking sheet or dish with parchment paper.
- Place the ingredients into your food processor.
- Give the processor a few quick pulses and then blend until a loose dough forms.
- Use a cookie scoop to scoop out the dough and form the dough into a ball using your hands. Place the balls on to the prepared baking shking from the first step.
- When all of the balls have been formed loosly cover the balls with plastic wrap or similar item and refrigerate to set (15-20 minutes).
- I store mine in an airtight container in the refrigerator with a piece of parchment paper between layers.
Expert tip👉 If your mixture seems too sticky to form a dough then simply add a bit more almond meal.
The Recipe Card for Sugar Free Pumpkin Pie Truffle Bites
Sugar Free Pumpkin Pie Truffle Bites,
- 1 ½ cup Almond Meal
- ¼ cup Sugar Free Syrup - maple flavor
- 3 tbsp Almond Butter
- ⅓ cup Pumpkin Puree
- ½ tsp Vanilla Extract - pure
- ½ tsp Cinnamon
- ¼ tsp Nutmeg
- ¼ tsp Cloves
- ¼ tsp Ground Ginger
- Line a plate or rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place all of the ingredients into a food processor.
- Give the processor a few pulses and then process the ingredient until a loose dough forms.
- Use a cookie scoop to scoop the individual balls and roll them between your hands if needed. Place the balls on the lined baking sheet.
- Refrigerate the balls until set.
Also, please see the actual recipe post for further details on this recipe. Nutritional Information is only an estimate and can vary especially with ingredients that are used. See thesugarfreediva.com for details on this recipe.
*About Sugar Alternatives
Specific sugar alternatives are not given in the recipes presented on this site. Only suggestions are given as to the 'kind' of alternative to use. It is up to you to select the alternative to use that suits your needs best. If the recipe is heated or cooked, it is best to use an alternative that can be heated or cooked with for best results. This site does not endorse any specific ingredients,
*As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. This means that the links on this website, and specifically on this post, that lead to other sites may be affiliate links.
Please note: Nutritional data has been calculated using a tool that comes with this recipe card and not by me. This means that Nutritional Information is only an estimate and can vary especially with ingredients that you use. The accuracy of this tool may differ from other tools as expected. Also note that there is no instructional value to the video that may be attached to this recipe. It is only there for visual pleasure. For more information about the images in this recipe, please refer the the recipe instructions. Thank you!
Thanks so much for visiting thesugarfreediva.com!
If you decide to make this recipe, please @thesugarfreediva on social to let me know how it turned out for you.
Looking for a recipe that is not on my site?
Also, please let me know and I will work on getting that recipe for you. Happy baking, eating, and enjoying life! Nutritional Information is only an estimate and can thus however, vary especially with ingredients that are used.
Sugar Free Pumpkin Pie Truffle Bites, a simple recipe idea for a no bake and no added sugar energy balls or bites.
Please see recipe post for further details on this recipe.
Are you looking for a cookie recipe that has no added sugar in it? 👇👇👇
You can see items that have been featured on my Sugar Free Sunday Spotlight here.