One thing that it seems almost everyone likes to enjoy this time of the year are fresh baked goods that remind us of the harvest.
Pumpkin flavor in one of my favorite tastes of the season. Unfortunately, pretty much anything baked with pumpkin comes with carbs and sugars that are not friendly to my body. So, I figured out the perfect cheat that allowed me a way to enjoy the pumpkin taste in a lower-carb lower-sugar taste.
How I made lower-carb lower-sugar pumpkin flavored cupcakes.
This is ingenious and it really tasted good!
I found a lower-sugar lower-carb alternative to sub into my recipe
Frosting and cake!
- 2 Cups Low Carb Baking Mix
- 1 1/3 cup Sugar Alternatieve
- 2 teaspoons Baking Powder
- 1/2 cup Butter or shortening softened
- 1 container Yoplait Greek 100 Whips! Pumpkin Cheesecake
- 2 teaspoons Vanilla Extract
- 2 Eggs
Prep time: Cook time: Total time: Yield: 6-12 cupcakes depending on size